Monday, December 21, 2009

The Night Before Christmas

Well finally after much prompting I have made a new kit. I know that its a little late for Christmas so thats why its called The Night Before Christmas. :)

Much as I enjoyed making it ... it hasn't encouraged me to start making kits again so unless I make another "one off" then this really is my last kit.

The kit is made up of:

12 Papers
2 Bags
2 Sets of Balloons
2 Sets of Baubles on Bows
4 Buttons
1 Set of Corners
2 Mats
2 Gold Items
2 Frames
2 Pins (1 with Custom Shadows)
6 Ribbons
2 Curved Ribbons
2 Single Bows
2 Double Bows
6 Stars
4 Tags
and 4 Torn Edges

I no longer sell kits so call this one a Christmas Present from me. To download it just use these links:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Merry Christmas
Wendy

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, this is just lovely! Thank you so much - I've missed you!! vicki

KimR. said...

Wendy, your new kit is beautiful! Thank you so much!

sandy said...

What a beautiful kit this is girlfriend! Thank you! What a wonderful Christmas gift! Merry Christmas Wendy!
big hugs,
sandy

Esther said...

Thanks for the kit...I know you miss designing, but sometime life gets in the way....

Ms Katy said...

Wendy, I have really missed you but I do see you posting at PET. You do such beautiful work with the kits! Thanks so much for the present... I shall put it with your others that I cherish!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Unknown said...

Wendy, thank you for the gorgeous The Night Before Christmas kit! I have almost all of your kits and they are all fabulous!
Have a wonderful Merry Christmas!

Sylvia said...

Thank you so much for your kind generosity. Merry, merry Christmas to you and yours.

dodo said...

Very nice kit. Thank you for making Christmas brighter! Appreciate it.

Pssequimages said...

Wendy, Thank you so much. This kit is wonderful--I'll enjoy every piece with my Thank You's and my cards this week.

Debbie Frey said...

Gorgeous work Wendy! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Wendy - your kit is beautiful and I really like your work!
Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

time2smile said...

Wendy,
This kit is beautiful! I love the buttons and the pins. Thank you for your contributions to my attempts at documenting memories.

Phillis H said...

Thanks for this wonderful kit! You are very generous. I'd LOVE to be able to design like this!

nativetexangirl said...

This is a beautiful kit. Thank you for sharing. I came to you from Scrappers Guide! I am late finding this so I guess I can be ready for next Christmas!
=^..^=